You are here: ET Home» 404 page
You can search EconomicTimes.com for similar content, browse our most read articles, or go to our Home Page
- Rapido to suspend all services in MaharashtraThe Bombay High Court on Tuesday rapped the Maharashtra government for its uncertainty on framing a policy permitting bike taxis in the state, and said it has to clarify its stand one way or the other.
- World’s longest river cruise Ganga Vilas costing Rs 50-55 lakh/person fully booked till March 2024The 51-day luxury journey covering five Indian states, and Bangladesh will cost Rs 50-55 lakh per passenger. However, one will have to wait for more than a year to get a suite in the luxury ship which will cruise across 17 river systems as it is fully booked till March 2024.
- HDFC Bank Q3 Results: PAT rises 18.5% YoY to Rs 12,259 cr on asset quality improvementNet interest income in the quarter nearly 25% on-year to Rs 22,988 crore
- Netflix’s ‘Ginny & Georgia’ Season 3: Here’s what you may want to knowGinny & Georgia season 2 has been released on Netflix. The viewers have already started to speculate about season 3 of the show.
- Foreign tourists may get tax refunds on goods bought in IndiaIndustry executives and experts said section 15 of the IGST Act, 2017 provides for the Tax Refund for Tourists scheme but it has yet to be implemented. The issue has been taken up collectively by industry associations ahead of the Union budget for 2023-24, said Jyoti Mayal, vice chairperson, Federation of Associations for Indian Tourism and Hospitality.
INFOCUS ON ET TODAY
Experts advise people to be always ready for unexpected events. Power outages, weather interruptions and other disasters can inflict chaos and take a financial toll — often with little warning — but being prepared can help minimize the damage. Here are steps you can take to make sure you’re ready for the next emergency.