In the entire final budget ahead of next year’s general elections, Odisha‘s government of Naveen Patnaik has presented a budget focused on agriculture, health care, education and the people’s welfare system.
Orissa Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari said the state had grown by an average of 8.1 percent over the past eight years when it unveiled the budget. Orissa is one of the few states with a revenue surplus of 26,739 kroner he accounts for 3.1% of the GSDP. The state plans to generate her Rs 1055 crore from the state’s own tax and non-tax revenues, which represents 46% of total budget expenditure and the remaining 54% from subsidies, distribution of tax revenues. , and from the central government. scheme.
His chief minister of Orissa, Naveen Patnaik, has focused on growing agriculture, healthcare and industry by leading several state government programs. In the budget, allocations to each sector have been increased. The highest amount of Rs 2482.9 crore was allocated for domestic plumbing.
Agricultural budget he increased by 21%. To ensure timely payments to rice farmers during the sourcing season, the government announced his 2,000 kroner revolving fund. The state has just hosted the Men’s World Men’s Ice Hockey Championships, and the government has suggested it will invest more money in building sports infrastructure.
INR 1,217 crore was allocated for sports, an increase of 34%. Health care budgets will increase by 27% and education budgets by 10%. A new scholarship scheme for eligible students that will award 10,000 undergraduates with Rs 10,000 per year. In addition, 200 students will be selected for free tutoring for civil service exams, and the state government will provide room and board in addition to their education.